You may have heard it before.
You may have stumbled across this looking for something else. You may also have heard it referred to as: Flow, The Element, Your Purpose, or other terms.
Everyone has a PASSION. Some people have already found theirs; others are yet to discover theirs. Have you found yours?
Simple questions to help you uncover, or reawaken your Passion:
- What one subject can you enjoy talking about for many hours?
- Do any of your hobbies involve working a lot with other people?
- What specific concerns preoccupy your mind, breaking into whatever else you’re thinking about?
- What do you most enjoy doing for others?
- Let’s pretend you’ve reached the end of your life, and you’re in heaven looking back on it. What’s the one thing you want to be most happy about having done or having been?
- Who ‘out there’ in the world have you come to care about the most? Who do you most want to help, enable, or reach? (You define the categories, whatever way you want. Go with your first instincts.)
- Now, write down at least five of your life experiences that most gave you a sense of fulfillment and/or growth. (Don’t think about them until later — just write them down for now.) If more experiences come to mind, just keep listing them until you exhaust yourself. You’ll sort them out later.
There are many resources available to help you uncover your PASSION. Why not take The PASSION TEST?
TEACHERS: Introduce Passion Learning into your classroom.